Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bounced emails

I had emails from 140 people. I think we had 368 in our class. My graduating class in college only had 400 or so. Anyway, of those 140, I had bounced emails from the following people. If anyone has updated contact info let me know, and forward them the link to this site. Note that these are only the people that had valid emails a couple of years ago.

Mike Bonetti
Peter Corsa
Gary MacVicar
Kristin Matthews
Adam Miles
Dave Lincoln
Jessica Morgan
Kevin Plazak
Jim McManus
Laura Moran
Pam Watrous
Leanne Poynter

3 comments:

KVHWoman said...

Hey Jeff-- fabulous blog-- I can't wait until I can figure out how to "post" -- it took me 30 minutes just to name myself to post this comment. Nicole Scott is the former Nicole Mathewson-- I've forwarded your email to her and the handful of other folks that I still connect with. I hope all is well with you and Stephanie and the Princess!

Dr. Jeff said...

Kim is that you? You have to email your comment to me and then I will post it!

kmathews said...

Hey Jeff,
Someone recently reminded me of this site. Hope all is well with you. I wanted to let you know that your site has my name spelled wrong and that may account for the bounced back email. It is spelled Kristin Mathews (one "t" in my last, no "e" in my first name).

Thanks for putting this together.

Take care!!
Kristin