Thursday, June 19, 2008

Steve Scholz


Hey Jeff!

That old soccer picture brought back some memories.

So.. quick details.

I went to Reed College (with Seth Hansell '86!) and got a BA in Philosophy. I moved to Seattle for a year, then back down to the Bay Area. I worked for a translation company (the tech guy) and got a Master Degree from SFSU. I went on to get a Ph.D. in Philosophy from the University of New Mexico in 2000. I met Carly, moved to Raleigh, NC, and got married in quick succession in 2000 and 2001. We have two kids, Sophia Elizabeth (4) and William August (3) and another one is due any minute!. (I'll keep you up to date).

I have a tenure track position teaching Philosophy at St. Augustine's College (one of the oldest Historically Black Colleges in the US).

I am still a happy nerd, gaming and blogging, and making my own little geek gulch in Raleigh.
My blog.

Steve

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on your new daughter!