Sunday, June 22, 2008

Damon Nyhan


Hello All.
I went to SFSU after graduating from NGHS. In 1995 I got a job at The Pacific Exchange on the stock options floor. I became an options market maker in 1998. I met my wife in 2000, marrying her in 2002. The option floor went electronic, putting most of the market makers out of business. I thought I would never move back to the other side of the tunnel, but in 2004 I got a job trading for a hedge fund in Walnut Creek. My wife, Erin, and I now live in Moraga and had our first child, Liam, born in April of this year. Nancy Choi got married and moved from SF to Berkeley where she has a couple of kids. Scott Muncer joined the Navy and moved to Florida; now he lives in Australia. From the soccer picture you have on the blog, Eric Smith is now Eric McIntyre and lives in Lafayette, he was a grade behind us. I saw Beth Schutz and Paul Machi at the Van Halen concert in Oakland in December. Thanks for making the blog.

Best wishes to all.
Damon Nyhan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Damon,

Wow, it has been a very long time! I can't believe it's been over 20 years since we last talked. Seems like just yesterday we were hanging out and being teenagers. Time sure does fly!! I happened to stumble upon this Northgate blog and saw you and your beautiful wife and baby. Congratulations!! Anyway, I don't want to make this too long and boring. I just wanted to say Hi and that I am still alive. Well if you ever do get this email me at timothyharris1@gmail.com.

Take care,

Tim