Friday, June 13, 2008

Kirk Mower

I found this online: Kirk Mower: Currently located in Perth, Western Australia. I was born in Walnut Creek, California on August 22nd 1968. Walnut Creek is a suburb in the East Bay area of San Francisco. I grew up immersed in technology, with the advent of the Apple II, where I began programming, and hacking, with my friends. My career has taken me through extensive web development and Geographic Information Systems, on to being a Solution Architect and Project Manager.

At present I would define myself best as a technical project manager. My career has spanned a few countries and more than a few disciplines. In my past as a developer I have developed applications in ColdFusion, Java, and .Net. I have also run my own business and I understand the business of running projects, while continuing to bring in revenue, very well.

I have a passion for Rich Internet Applications and leveraging new technologies such as the Flex platform from Adobe. I am also passionate about Agile development which has lead me to becoming a Certified Scrum Master.

No comments: