Sunday, July 27, 2008

Castle Rock 1977


Here's another one from 4th Grade.

Future Northgate '86 students include (and let me know if I miss anyone, as the names aren't written on this one). Number is the column number starting from the left

Row 1: (1) Robert Dunbar, (2) Kirsten Hansen, (3) Lisa Wolters, (4) Shannon Groh, (7) Tina Cassano, (8) Caryn Gribbon
Row 2: (3) Gary Voerge, (4) Jody Matthews
Row 3: (1) Karen Eiler, (2) Jon Hastings, (3) Chrissy Winslow, (4) Kevin Ballew, (5) Mark Graham
Row 4: (2) Heidi Schexnayder, (3) Rodney Centeno, (8) Robert Trief

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Row One - #8 - Caryn Gribbon

Anonymous said...

Last row - #2 Heidi S.

Anonymous said...

Row One - #2 Kirsten Hansen

Anonymous said...

Row Two - #1 Annemarie Farley who went to Foothill and then Carondelet

Dr. Jeff said...

Note, I'm not trying to ID everyone, just those that were in the graduating class of NG '86.

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! Liz Bacher just sent me this link! Yes, that is me (Caryn Gribbon)...Row One #8...sporting the Dorothy Hammil haircut!

Dr. Jeff said...

Hi Caryn, glad you finally found this, send us an update!

chrissy said...

No way - I just got this link from Tricia Fegan. i so remember this year b/c the teachers were on strike! I remember Mrs. Glen saying "dry up" when she basically ment shut up. Row #3 first person is Karen Eiler.

Dr. Jeff said...

Hi Chrissy! I'm guessing this is you, (row 3 #3!). Great to hear from you. Send me an email and let us know what you have been up to.

Dr. Jeff said...

I remember the strike, I was in the class next to this, maybe Mrs. Davis? A substitute told us that one of the teachers hit his car with a strike sign. It was a weird year.

Unknown said...

Row 1 6th pic is me Jenni Randolph lol

Dr. Jeff said...

Hi Jenni,
What did you do after Castle Rock? Did you go to Foothills, or NG for any amount of time?

Unknown said...

I moved to Antioch for two years then moved back and went to Las Lomas High School. I did work at Pizza Hut in 1986 for 6 months so ran into a lot of people from Northgate. My best friend in elementary was Kristi White. I ran into her when we were both seniors.