Friday, June 20, 2008

Stacey (Bernstein) Morton

What can say....that Senior Trip to Hawaii was where my life began!! On that infamous trip, I met my husband who then was in the Navy and almost 22 years later I am stilled married living in Antioch with 5 amazing children. I am what you call the "stay at home mom" and trust me it keeps me completely busy at all times!

We have a daughter Ashlee who is almost 19 and just graduated from Cosmetology school last month. She was able to go to London learn what she calls the new age updated styles. I have decided that the US must never try these styles anytime soon! What a culture shock! Our son Daniel is 18 and just graduated last Friday from DVHS. He is going to school in the fall to one day become a firefighter. I am so proud! Next is Eric he is 15 and a Sophomore at DVHS. This one keeps me busy the most. He is very involved in Football and Baseball and is still playing both sports as of right now. Just got back from football camp in Reno and will be starting practice on an All-Star Babe Ruth team later today. We are a very sports orientated family and I love it! Finally... my next two, Mathieu 9 and Kaylee 6. These two are our very special gift from above....Mathieu and Kaylee are adopted. After doing Foster Care nine years ago we received a call about a baby boy in need of a home. Went to Alta Bates a whole 5 minutes after the call and brought our special boy home. Mathieu is on the Autism Spectrum and was very drug exposed at birth which contributes to a very needy but extremely special boy. Three years ago we were shocked to find Mathieu had a sister. Kaylee is a handful and has some special needs .... they say!! We are still learning what Kaylee's world is all about. As you all can see....my children are my life and I would not change anything that has come my way in the past 22 years since Northgate High School!

I am so excited that there is finally a way to connect to everyone. Thank you so much Jeff for putting this all together!

Stacey (Bernstein) Morton
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: